Monday, September 27, 2010

My 3 Girlies! Today is a birthday!


My 3 Girlies!
Originally uploaded by lasassone
Today is my #2 baby girl's birthday. She is 41 and that number really makes me feel old. She is on the right in this picture.

Of course, back on the 17th of this month my #1 baby girl had her 48th birthday. She's the one on the left in the picture. So, this feeling old thing is sort of familiar.

Baby Girl #3 is in the middle and she was 36 in January. My girls were all fairly close (but not in age) growing up. Unfortunately now for them they are separated by many miles. This picture was taken a while back when they all met up in San Antonio where #3 lives. They had a great sisters visit from all accounts. It's too bad they don't get to do that more often.

Today they were teasing me about Tasha (see yesterday's post) being my favorite now. Hardly a comparison. Although........I DID forget yesterday to mention that you can see more pictures of Tasha in my Flicker pictures if you are so inclined!

Between them they have 7 kiddos which we don't see too often. They range from age 21 down to a 6 yr old who is in 1st grade this year.

So, now you know a little more about me. I must say they all appreciate my embroidery and crazyquilting efforts even though sometimes it takes me a long time to get things completed.

The thing I've always been best at is having babies and procrastination!

4 comments:

West Michigan Quilter said...

Louanne, yes my blog is the one with the cat. I think I did them for almost two years and really got sick of it and thought no one was interested anyway, so December was the last one. If you are interested in receiving any of the patterns, let me know and I can e-mail them to you.

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Hi Louanne!

Thank you for stopping by! I used to be more into miniatures than I am lately. I have so many interests that miniatures have taken a backseat as far as projects but I still do create a miniature doll every so often. I used to sell at Good Sam until last year.

Maybe someday we'll run into each other at Paris Flea!!

xxoo
Marsha

Anonymous said...

You're right, it's been a while! =)

http://www.gettingtocrazy.blogspot.com/ is your address. =)

Pat said...

Louanne, Had no other way to reach you, but wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog about the seven minute movie and how it affected you today. I appreciate you so much as the movie helped me and I was hoping it would help someone else too....as your comment is the first one concerning that post...I'm happy to hear it was YOU. I hope you have a great week, and like the artist, Mr. Chase, I hope we both can get enthused a bit more about life and LOVE what we do and ENJOY doing it. THANK YOU. pat