Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Well, What do you know!

Val of dyeing 2 sew had this fun thing on her site today and I just had to give it a go.....
Your Element is Earth

Your power color: yellow

Your energy: balancing

Your season: changing of seasons

Dedicated and responsible, you are a rock to your friends.
You are skilled at working out even the most difficult problems.
Low key and calm, you are happiest when you are around loved ones.
Ambitious and goal oriented, you have long term plans to be successful.


Who knew I liked yellow! Just about everyone I guess. And the changing of seasons is right on too as I'm at my most creative and feel the best in Spring and Fall when the changes begin to the world around me. Don't know about those long term plans though - may just have to work on those!

No comments: