Saturday, January 21, 2006

Redwork Children of the World Block #7

OK! I confess! I can't HELP myself. I'm enjoying doing these blocks SO much and I already HAD this one started when I pieced the CQ block.

There are 13 more to go! I'll be doing Scotland next! Did I ever tell you my Dad's family is from Scotland and we actually have a family castle in Stirling? I've never been, but my cousin went and snitched some pebbles from the fireplace & from the garden for me! Shhhh! Don't tell!

I really AM going to take a Redwork pause now and embellish the crazy quilted block for the TX cancer hospital wallhanging.

4 comments:

my house is cuter than yours said...

This is adorable!

julia said...

This is adorable! I saw you via comments on My House ...

Just wanted to say how cute! And isn't flickr fun?

Gina said...

Just wonderful.

Barb said...

I'll have to find the children of the world pattern that I have. I wonder if it's the same? I sent away for it when I was a kid--it was in the newspaper. Did you start reading my blog when I posted my red-embroidered apron?