Sunday, October 01, 2006

September BOM done!


Back to School
Originally uploaded by lasassone.
This is my September block for that redwork list's challenge. Such detail I don't want to do again anytime soon. Click on the picture to see the reason I did this block and a larger picture to boot!

Now I need to find something for October! But first ... I finished my SW Snowmen blocks and so I need to figure outo how I'm going to set them into a wallhanging for my sister-in-law. And then there's Josh's Fireman Dalmation Dog quilt top still not done.

Need more hours in the day, but I have to say since I started this blog I SEEM to be getting more things done. I also have a webshots album site. My user name is lasassone at webshots.com and I have an album with all the things I've done in 2006. Today I think it said I had 44 pictures in there. I know I've never had 44 pictures in any of my yearly albums before, so I must be doing something right this year!

Stitch on!

No comments: