Sunday, September 24, 2006

10 Down 2 To Go!


October Snowman
Originally uploaded by lasassone.
I've finished September and October's Southwestern Snowmen blocks. I'm working on November now. I'm making good headway on all of my embroidery projects now that the Fall TV season has started. I cannot just sit & watch - I have to be doing some kind of needlework with my hands!

During the day I'm struggling to figure out an arrangement of the Fireman/Dalmation quilt blocks that I have done for my grandson, Josh's quilt. It's really hard when you do something without a pattern. Sort of like putting together a jigsaw puzzle without the picture to go by. I have 8 redwork blocks and several blocks I have cut from a Dalmation FireHouse Dog panel I found at Jo-Ann's Fabrics. At present I am bordering the redwork blocks with red fabric and the fill in areas will be a black and white dog paw print fabric. I have black & white Dalmation spot fabric for the back of the quilt.

As soon as I have something to show, you'll see it! Now back to "the puzzle!"

Stitch on!

No comments: