Saturday, October 31, 2009

Farm Quilt Block 23


Farm Quilt Block 23
Originally uploaded by lasassone
Well, I guess this is sort of appropriate for Halloween posting. See the pumpkins behind the fence? And the haystacks?

Gosh, only two more blocks to go and I'll be done with this design set. I already started knitting Christmas gift scarves when I'm sitting in another area of the house. I'll need to find something else to work on while I watch tv with G.

Not that there's a shortage of projects here, believe me. The other day I found the red tablecloth that I used to put on our table for Christmas dinner. The last few years I used it I had everyone sign their names on it. I'd like to get those names embroidered so that, if we are here for Christmas this year, I can use it on the table.

And then there's more blocks that I have traced for my Life Quilt. And the Redwork Circus Quilt designs that I've had planned for years. there's about 10 other projects in 12" x 12" envelopes on my "to-do" shelf.

Stay Tuned; you never know what will strike my fancy next!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I know how it is. I have a lot of things that I want to do for the Holidays. We shall see what gets done.

I Love Redwork. Great job!

Kerri