Thursday, December 15, 2005

Delta Crazy Stitcher's 2005 Ornament Exchange


Crazy Quilt Stocking Ornament
Originally uploaded by lasassone.
Last weekend our local group, the Delta Crazy Stitchers, had our Holiday lunch which takes the place of our December meeting. We always have an ornament exchange and this is the little stocking ornament that I made for it this year. It's backed with a fancy ivory and metallic gold brocade.

Of course I forgot to take a picture of it's backside! Like everyone else, I find myself very busy this time of year. I'm lucky that's ALL I forgot to do!

If you click on the picture it will take you to a larger picture and I also have loaded up pictures of 3 other ornaments from the exchange.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Nice! I need to take pics of the ornaments I made.

I found your blog through Lulu on the travel doll list.