Sunday, December 18, 2005

Stash Sunday - Glitz!


Stash Sunday - Glitz!
Originally uploaded by lasassone.
This is a picture of my yellow/gold/silver/copper drawer that is just for embellishments - no glitzy threads in there - the threads are elsewhere! A lot of this is vintage stuff. Last summer I decided my embellishment color boxes had outgrown the lidded boxes they had been in for years. Some of the lids would not even snap on anymore.

So I went to Big Lots and purchased 8 of those 3-drawer roll-around storage units - as many as would fit under my old oak library-turned-cutting table. I quickly filled them up and had to combine the metallics in with my yellows to conserve space.

Did I mention that yellow is just about my favorite color? LOL!

1 comment:

Pamela Kellogg said...

Oh wow! What a neat looking box of goodies! I've been trying to organize my lace and trim drawer but with no luck. There has to be a way to find more storage space in here and still keep my room looking neat!