Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Redwork Christmas Ornament


Redwork Ornament
Originally uploaded by lasassone.
I made this ornament for a close friend who collects mice. I found the cute mouse couple image somewhere on the internet quite some time ago and printed it off. I recently found it in one of my Redwork binders and knew I had to make it for her this year.

I think I need a new oval template though. Didn't realize how off this was until I saw this picture. I used the back off a wooden frame, but it's slightly wonky!

I just love this cute couple! I sure hope my friend is behind on reading my blog so that she will be surprised when her package arrives on Friday!

Well, I'm off to the grocery. It appears now that we will be spending Christmas Eve & Day up in the mountains at our eldest daughters home, so I need to bake a little more and buy groceries for my contribution for Christmas Morning breakfast!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Oh that is so sweet!