Monday, July 31, 2006

I know I've been bad


Window on Spring
Originally uploaded by lasassone.
I know, I know - I can't believe it's been so long since I posted to this blog. Life just keeps getting in the way of my fun.

I HAVE been stitching a LOT since I finished Window on Spring though. This picture was taken of it just before it was folded up & put in the box to be mailed to Willa.

I heard this morning from it's new owner and it's happy in it's new home - even has a whole wall to itself. As usual you can definitely see more detail in this picture if you click on it.

I'd really like to do something similar for myself, but I think I'll concentrate on my 4 season's wallhanging project that I started a while back. It's a 4 block piece that is odd shaped actually. When all 4 season blocks are pieced together there will be a center sun area that will have to be pieced in all yellows. Somewhere I have a picture of the Spring block that I sent out in a round robin. I will have to look for it & post it.

And then there's the ever present "Yellow to the Max" which is planned out, but not fully pieced yet. This project involves some vintage Peter Max fabric that I purchased from an eBay dealer some time ago. More later on that.......

No comments: