Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Miss B and her Mum


Miss B, Miss B & her Mum
Originally uploaded by lasassone.
I'm full of nostalgia today. I couldn't help going through my box of pictures - they are already out on the table here waiting to be packed!

On left is our Miss B at almost 7 mos. This is one of my favorite pictures of her. In the center is her Christmas picture when she was almost 3. At right is her Mum's nursery school picture that was taken at age 3. I always knew that B looked mostly like her Mum, but this really shows it!

Isn't it funny when you look at old black & white pictures? You all will just see black & white. When I look at this picture I see her in the green cordoroy jumper and pale green blouse that I made for her for St. Patrick's Day.

Ah well........back to stitching and packing!

No comments: