Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Completed Outfit


Complete Outfit
Originally uploaded by lasassone

I just could NOT send that poncho to San Antonio for my granddaughter without a matching outfit to got with it. I had the hot pink Kona cotton handy for the pants and found some white seersucker for a blouse. The picture of what's under the poncho is below this text.

The pocket on the shirt is made from another funky print I had bought with hopes to use it for a dress for the baby doll, but, alas, time has run out. This evening I'm wrapping things and packing up the boxes that I'll take to the post office early tomorrow morning.

Picture me breathing a sigh of relief!

Later tonight I'll clean up the doll sewing mess I've made and refold all the fabrics. Then it's back to the purses I'm making for a couple family members who we may not see until after Christmas.

I look forward to getting back to my redwork stitching AND I must construct an all black crazyquilt block for a round robin called "Jewels on Black" that starts in January.

Merry Christmas & Stitch On my friends!

1 comment:

Sweet P said...

That is the best dressed dolly I've ever seen! Love the poncho - the perfect touch to the outfit.