Thursday, October 20, 2005

Ok, I confess!


Izzy Arrived!
Originally uploaded by lasassone.
I confess - this is who has occupied some of my time lately. I'm a happy new Doll Mum! This is my newly arrived Gunhilde doll who has been named Izzy after my youngest granddaughter Isabelle. Izzy is a little over 9.5" (24 cm) tall and came dressed in this cute outfit because she is the "Summer" doll in Gotz Doll's 2005 line. She is #27 out of an issue of 555. You can't really see well enough in the photo but she has the daintiest hands, hazel glass eyes and don't you just love her little shoes! She is holding her dainty crocheted hat because once taken off, we can't seem to get it back on! I can't wait to make her some more clothes. Our nights are getting chiling and I think she is telling me she needs something warmer for Fall.

1 comment:

Mary-Frances said...

How fun! So, what are the outfit plans?