Sunday, June 24, 2007

2nd Redwork block done


Block #2 - Santa!
Originally uploaded by lasassone
This is the second block for the center of the mystery quilt I am trying to finish while we wait for the house to sell. There are two more blocks to go and then I can start to assemble the quilt.

This one looks like the background fabric is not white, but it is. I guess the light when I took the picture last night was dimmer than when I took the first block's picture. I'm working on the 3rd block now which is a cute snowman.

I may not have mentioned this before, but for most of these designs I'm using 2 strands of DMC floss color#321. For some of the details I have only used 1 strand.

Stitch On!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Nice work, your stitches appear to be a solid line.

Sweet P said...

Your block is beautiful. Is this for a redwork mystery quilt? I've never seen one of those.